Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Gmail and SSL
From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 12:09:35 -0500

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Eugen Leitl <eugen () leitl org> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:36:08AM -0500, Christopher Morrow wrote:

Seconded.  I was a hold-out for a long time on personal stuff - I trust me, I'm not paying someone else to trust
me - but StartSSL makes a lot of the pain go away with minimal effort.

because paying for random numbers is craziness.

Of course, the same logic applies to IP addresses >;>

see odd tunderwood's presentation on using random numbers for ip
addressing, without registry support for same.

  By Date           By Thread