Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Hostway email from John Martis
From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:50:17 -0500 (EST)

If anyone at Hostway is listening -- though I don't really owe you this,
since you couldn't even be bothered to call me back in October when I was
shopping -- you might want to:

a) fix the content restrictions on the half dozen or more people on the
mailing list to which johnmartis () hostway redirects, and

b) make sure you have no such filters at all on postmaster@, in accordance
with the relevant RFCs.

And no, there was no restrictable content in my reply.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com

  By Date           By Thread