Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: do not filter your customers
From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 06:08:45 +0530

I'm optimistic that all the good folks focusing on this in their day
jobs, and expressly funded and resourced to do so, will eventually
recognize what I'm calling "leaks" is part of the routing security
problem.

Sure; I don't disagree, and I don't think that Randy does.  But just
because we can't solve the whole problem, does that mean we shouldn't
solve any of it?

is it a *security* problem?  it is a violation of business intent.  and
one we would like to solve.  but it is not clear to me that 'leaks' are
really a security issue.

randy

  By Date           By Thread