Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Small ISP Need to Know
From: Faisal Imtiaz <faisal () snappydsl net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:48:07 -0500

Do a google search for "cisco isp essentials"....

Some good starting point...

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 25, 2012, at 8:02 PM, not common <notcommonmistakes () gmail com> wrote:

Hello,

I work for an ISP (35K customers) and do System Admin work for operations
and development (DNS, Radius and such).

I want learn more on our IP side (Routing, BGP, MPLS, Core Network).

I am trying to learn the Net Ops world piece by piece, and this is where I
ask:

Where is a good place (or places) to start learning ISP operations "Need To
Know"?

Thanks for your time

  By Date           By Thread