Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: FCoE/CNA Deployment w/ Nexus 5K, HP 580s, QLogic
From: Chris Cappuccio <chris () nmedia net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:50:15 -0800

David Swafford [david () davidswafford com] wrote:

Lots of head-banging and teamwork eventually got us squared away!  This
situation is a good example of why network guys NEED to have a great
relationship with both server and storage guys (we're all really close
where I'm at).  Had there been tension/etc between the teams, this would
have been signifiantky harder to resolve.

I don't know how this points to the NEED to have a great relationship with your vendor. Your vendors all failed to
figure anything out. Obviously you need smart guys on staff to work-around problems...

  By Date           By Thread