Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Alaska peering
From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:33:06 -0900 (AKST)

        Hello Mehmet ,

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012, Mehmet Akcin wrote:
Hi

I have read there was a discussion in 2010 regarding an IX in Alaska and whether it existed.

seems like the most logical point to get to Alaska is Seattle. Is that still the case? Is there any peering point in
Alaska?

please contact me offlist if you know some colo / Internet service provider there.

thanks.

mehmet
        Would you be so kind as to summerise any finding that you receive ?
                Tia ,  JimL
--
| James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network&System Engineer | 3237     Holden Road |  Give me Linux  |