Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: bgp history lookup tool?
From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 14:10:50 -0500

ris.ripe.net

bgpplay.routeviews.org ?

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Mike <mike-nanog () tiedyenetworks com> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to diagnose an event yesterday where our provider appears to
have dropped our routes and we were inaccessible from outside our provider.
I thought somewhere someone was keeping a searchable database of bgp
announce/withdrawals and it would be useful to have a peek and see if any
such event concerning our prefix/as was seen anywhere.

Mike-

  By Date           By Thread