mailing list archives
Re: US DOJ victim letter
From: PC <paul4004 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 12:53:54 -0700
I received one on an IP block that were SWIPed to me.
Has anyone written a regular expression which matches the rogue dns server
IP ranges in question?
- 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52;
- 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11;
- 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124;
- 126.96.36.199 through 188.8.131.52;
- 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11;
- 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124;
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:32 AM, TFML <mailinglist () theflux net> wrote:
If the IP list is pointing to DNS servers, they maybe referring to the
On Jan 31, 2012, at 7:38 PM, Phil Dyer wrote:
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Jon Lewis <jlewis () lewis org> wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, Bryan Horstmann-Allen wrote:
Bit odd, if it's a phish. Even more odd if it's actually from the Fed.
It's definitely real, but seems like they're handling it as
Yep. That sounds about right.
Man, I'm feeling left out. I kinda want one now.