Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: [c-nsp] ASR opinions..
From: Arie Vayner <ariev () vayner net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:28:24 +0200

Mark,

I made sure with the BU, and they confirmed that ASR1001 with 8GB RAM can
handle 1M routes per the data sheet.
The difference between ASR1001 and ASR1002 with EFP5 is due to a more
powerful integrated RP on ASR1001 (Not really RP2, but closer to RP2 than
RP1) and more memory (4GB is max on RP1)

Arie