Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Slow IN-ADDR.ARPA responses
From: Anurag Bhatia <me () anuragbhatia com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 15:11:14 +0530

Hi John

I have seen similar cases in past with root servers itself. Usually
problems are that local anycasted node here goes down and thus traffic is
redirected to other nearest server in Europe causing high latency. Can you
share traceroute result of a good Vs bad node say A Vs C. Can you see both
coming from within your country?