Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Transit with netflow report?
From: Joe Loiacono <jloiacon () csc com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:20:15 -0500

Consider also FlowViewer w/ flow-tools. You can set up long-term graphs of
any filtered traffic you like (e.g., by AS, by IP range, by service (ie
port), or any combination, etc.) Keeps stats like peak, average, etc. (just
like MRTG, only for the filtered set of your choice.) Has an email alert
capability when usage crosses a max or min threshold.

Quick, easy install.

http://ensight.eos.nasa.gov/FlowViewer

Joe