Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

802.11 MAC Point Coordination Function
From: Jeremy <jbaino () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:13:54 -0500

Hi All,
I'm doing some research on 802.11 quality of service, congestion control,
etc. I'm trying to find some information on the Point Coordination
Function, a polling based access control method, but I'm having a hard time
finding much in the way of vendor support. I have access to some cisco
1242's, 1140's and 1252's and I've been searching the Cisco's site and
can't find a real answer on whether or not it's supported let alone how to
configure it.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Does Cisco have some special
name for it aside from PCF? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Jeremy

  By Date           By Thread