Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: US DOJ victim letter
From: TFML <mailinglist () theflux net>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:32:58 -0500

If the IP list is pointing to DNS servers, they maybe referring to the following:

http://www.us-cert.gov/reading_room/DNS-recursion033006.pdf

On Jan 31, 2012, at 7:38 PM, Phil Dyer wrote:

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Jon Lewis <jlewis () lewis org> wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jan 2012, Bryan Horstmann-Allen wrote:

Bit odd, if it's a phish. Even more odd if it's actually from the Fed.

It's definitely real, but seems like they're handling it as incompetently as
possible.

Yep. That sounds about right.

Man, I'm feeling left out. I kinda want one now.

phil

  By Date           By Thread