Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

RE: time sink 42
From: "Scott Berkman" <scott () sberkman net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 18:24:18 -0500

For the regular Brother labels, my trick is to fold down the corner a
little, that usually makes it easier to peel.  You can also cut the
"whitespace" off the end and that sometimes helps.

Sorry if this was a double post, but I don't think I saw either of these
suggestions in the thread already.  If so make that a +1.

-Scott