Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

not excactly on-topic Server Cabinet question
From: Erik Amundson <Erik.Amundson () oati net>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 23:05:09 -0600

I apologize for this being off-topic in the NANOG list, but I'm hoping some of you have experience with the particulars
of what I'm looking for...

I am looking for a server cabinet which has an electric latching mechanism on it.  I want to use my existing security
system and proximity card reader, but have a cabinet door that would open when the card reader is read.

Does anyone sell anything like this?

I've looked into Rittal, APC, Hoffman, Wrightline (now Eaton), Knurr (via Liebert/Emerson), Middle Atlantic, and
Panduit.  So far, nothing.

Any suggestions?  Feel free to reply off-list.

- Erik

  By Date           By Thread