Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spam from Telx
From: "Justin M. Streiner" <streiner () cluebyfour org>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:28:23 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012, Mark Andrews wrote:

I did respond directly to him, and got a somewhat indignant response back,
stating that he had no idea what I was talking about and that my contact
information had come from an "opt in email broker".  It's going to be one
of those days....

It's a little hard to says that with a straight face when it has a copy
of the message posted to nanog attached.
It's even more "amusing" when your company is already listed in the pdf.

The message I got was a bit more sanitized.  Guess I was lucky ;)

jms

  By Date           By Thread