Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: WW: Colo Vending Machine
From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:53:17 -0800

On Feb 17, 2012, at 12:24 PM, Leigh Porter wrote:

On 17 Feb 2012, at 20:10, "Peter Kristolaitis" <alter3d () alter3d ca> wrote:

On 12-02-17 03:05 PM, Leigh Porter wrote:
Did anybody say beer yet?

Don't forget the 30lb sledgehammer for those times when, ah, "percussive maintenance" is the only possible solution.
 ;)

(Might be a bit hard to fit into a vending machine though... maybe the colo staff could just rent one out...)

- Pete

Ahh yes, I recently used a universal adjuster to assist with some installation issues..

Another handy item would be little packets of pixie dust for when things just don't work,,

I thought pixie dust was for increasing drive capacity. ;-)

http://news.cnet.com/2100-1001-257943.html

Owen

  By Date           By Thread