Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Common operational misconceptions
From: "Octavio Alvarez" <alvarezp () alvarezp ods org>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:33:54 -0800

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:47:15 -0800, John Kristoff <jtk () cymru com> wrote:

I have a handful of common misconceptions that I'd put on a top 10 list,
but I'd like to solicit from this community what it considers to be the
most annoying and common operational misconceptions future operators
often come at you with.

The idea that "the more access-points, the better our WiFi".

Oh, and the use of RJ45 for the unconfigured 8P8C, but this is not that
annoying.

Cheers.

  By Date           By Thread