Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: route for linx.net in Level3?
From: Job Snijders <job.snijders () atrato com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 00:59:55 +0200

Hi John,

On Apr 4, 2013, at 12:52 AM, John Kemp <kemp () network-services uoregon edu> wrote:

Having trouble reaching route-views.linx.routeviews.org from AS3582.

I'm assuming that some folks stopped carrying
this particular linx.net address prefix
as of this morning. ?!?

Indeed LINX has taken steps recently to reduce the scope and reach of their peering LAN
prefix to partially mitigate some types of attack.

I'd be happy to help you off-list to get some permanent connectivity back to the machine.

Kind regards,

Job

  By Date           By Thread