Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

BCP38.info
From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:25:10 -0400 (EDT)

Ok; I've got a Main Page up at BCP38.info, as well as some supporting
Glossary articles, and the first of a series of writeups on 38 for audiences
of different sizes and types:

  http://www.bcp38.info/index.php/Information_for_end-users

I invite comments, contributions, editing, and people telling me politely
that I'm out of my mind.  :-)

If you wanna write the articles for larger sites, that'd be great too, yeah.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com

  By Date           By Thread