Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon DSL moving to CGN
From: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 01:11:42 +0000

Nope. Comcast is not using any CGN, as much as I know.

Is your MacBook directly connected to the modem or a router? I presume the latter.

Cheers,
Rajiv

Sent from my Phone

On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:47 AM, "Huasong Zhou" <huasong () kalorama com> wrote:

I think Comcast is using CGN too!!! My IP address displayed on my MacBook is in the 10.0.0.0/8 range, and ARIN
website can't determine my IP address either.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone