Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Hazmat at 400 N Tampa
From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 12:54:45 -0400 (EDT)

WFLA TV reports that Tampa Fire is working a hazmat call at 400 N Tampa.

  http://www.wfla.com/story/21920646/hazmat-situation-in-downtown-tampa

Park Tower is the carrier hotel for Tampa Bay; there are about 13 carriers
in that building, at least 9 of which have major POPs and xconn there.

Depending on what the actual problem is, Tampa Bay, Florida, or the
Southeast may see repercussions from this.

Followups to outages-discussion () outages org, please (except for actual
further outage data).  (I would set followups, but Zimbra 6 sucks.)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com

  By Date           By Thread