Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: spam scraper?
From: Tom Fritz <tfritz () novia net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:14:19 -0500 (CDT)

We've had multiple e-mails from them to myself and another member of staff directly. They don't seem to give up if you
ignore them either, they keep sending follow up e-mails saying that they haven't had any response!

Given the addresses that they contacted, I suspect that they are mining details from PeeringDB.

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet