Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

KVM
From: shawn wilson <ag4ve.us () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:36:37 -0400

I'm looking at an IP-KVM. I don't need anything high res as I only
need to see Linux consoles, BIOS, and RAID. What I am looking for:
Non-Java client that runs on Linux (or a WebUI that will deploy a
decent RDP or VNC session over SSL).
Decent/configurable key mappings (ie, I've had a KVM a while ago where
you had to pull down a menu for F-keys - not cool).
Decently priced dongles (say ~$100?)

I started looking at the Raritan devices (which can be found really
cheap on ebay) but I only see a Java client and no mention of
installing a client on Linux.

  By Date           By Thread