Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: "It's the end of the world as we know it" -- REM
From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:35:53 -0400

On Apr 23, 2013, at 5:41 PM, Valdis Kletnieks <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

Are you ready?

I think what's very interesting for me is watching the consumer edge getting more IPv6 in north america.

It's important for everyone to talk to their vendors (now is a good day to call/write them) about what their IPv6-Only
roadmap is.  While folks may still have some IPv4-glue holding things together, getting that IPv6 to your customer and
datacenter edge.

At minimum: It doesn't hurt to ask.

- Jared

  By Date           By Thread