Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: "It's the end of the world as we know it" -- REM
From: Andrew Latham <lathama () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 13:35:42 -0400

*Tore

<snip>

That said - such speculation may well turn out to be correct, of course,
and being involved in the RIPE community I'm genuinely interested in the
topic. Therefore I was hoping you'd point me in the direction of "the
news of blackmarket sales of network allocations in Europe" you
mentioned you have read.

Tore

I am digging though the some old posts.  I seam to remember the
article was not in English and I posted it with a link/via Google
Translate. Sorry for being so slow.

--
~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama () gmail com http://lathama.net ~

  By Date           By Thread