Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: "It's the end of the world as we know it" -- REM
From: Arturo Servin <aservin () lacnic net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:12:33 -0400

        Yes.

        We figured this out and we are starting a program (or a set of
activities) to promote the deployment of IPv6 in what we call "End-users
organizations" (basically enterprises, universities). We are seeing much
lower adoption numbers than our ISP's categories.

        One basic problem that we have found when talking with enterprises is
that the perceived value of deploy v6 is near to zero as they have v4
addresses (universities) or NAT.

Regards,
as