Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Launches IPv6 for Business Customers
From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 00:26:56 -0400

On 2013-04-29 15:38, Brzozowski, John wrote:

FYI for folks that are interested:

http://corporate.comcast.com/**comcast-voices/comcast-**
launches-ipv6-for-business-**customers<http://corporate.comcast.com/comcast-voices/comcast-launches-ipv6-for-business-customers>

I hope opening up IPv6 support to Comcast's higher-end customers is an
indicator Comcast really is close to enabling IPv6 on their Cisco CMTSes.
 Those of us on Cisco-fed nodes have had to wait too long for the native
IPv6 enjoyed by our Arris-fed neighbors.

we have always been at war with your cisco-ians...

  By Date           By Thread