Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Open Resolver Problems
From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 18:58:22 -0700

Yeah, I thought so, too, but apparently the FCC and the SEC hasn't
seen it that way for the past 20 years. Go figure.  :-)

The FCC doesn't understand that 4Mbps customer-facing speed on the tail circuit alone does NOT define broadband in a
meaningful way.

The SEC does not understand that IPv4 risk and the lack of an IPv6 strategy should be a required risk consideration in
a Sarbanes Oxley filing.

I have little hope that these particular federal agencies will ever agree with me about such nuanced issues.

Owen

  By Date           By Thread