Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: turning on comcast v6
From: Michael Brown <michael () supermathie net>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 13:28:45 -0500

On 13-12-09 01:19 PM, John Lightfoot wrote:
We don't even support IPv5 yet, so it will be a while before we support v6.
Naturally, as the odd-numbered releases of IP are experimental. They should be focusing on the even-numbered releases for production use.

M.

--
Michael Brown            | The true sysadmin does not adjust his behaviour
Systems Administrator    | to fit the machine.  He adjusts the machine
                         | if necessary.  - Brian

  By Date           By Thread