Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: AT&T UVERSE Native IPv6, a HOWTO
From: Nikolay Shopik <shopik () inblock ru>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:21:38 +0400

On 03/12/13 02:54, Owen DeLong wrote:
I have talked to my bean counters. We give out /48s to anyone who wants them and we don't charge for IPv6 address
space.

There is some ISP who afraid their users will be reselling their
connectivity to other users around. While I didin't see that in years
(probably last time in 2005) but still this exist in poor regions.

Other than that, completely agree on /56y default and /48 on request,
but most ISPs here are give-out just single /64.

  By Date           By Thread