Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: huawei
From: Scott Helms <khelms () zcorum com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 20:34:49 -0400

Is it possible?  Yes, but it's not feasible because the data rate would be
too low.  That's what I'm trying to get across.  There are lots things that
can be done but many of those are not useful.

I could encode communications in fireworks displays, but that's not
effective for any sort of communication system.