Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: huawei
From: Eugen Leitl <eugen () leitl org>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 10:19:55 +0200

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 08:34:49PM -0400, Scott Helms wrote:
Is it possible?  Yes, but it's not feasible because the data rate would be
too low.  That's what I'm trying to get across.  There are lots things that
can be done but many of those are not useful.

I could encode communications in fireworks displays, but that's not
effective for any sort of communication system.

Depends on the value of secrets leaked. Secret keys don't have a lot
of bits, and change rarely, if ever. Shell code is typically compact,
too. Something which requires several side effects acting constructively
is completely invisible, even if you're reading the source.

  By Date           By Thread