Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP4 address conservation method
From: Jimmy Hess <mysidia () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 22:30:01 -0500

On 2013-06-05 18:25, Ricky Beam wrote:
[snip]
(And I'm not too happy with the BS 32 interface limit for multicast
routing.)

Actually, I'd love to see the pages of tweaks.  Seems like it would be
useful if I need to do this in the future :)

The great thing about  open sourced operating system kernels  is if an
arbitrary limit or system misbehavior causes you problems,   or a
tweak is needed to fix  incorrect behavior,  you can work out a patch
to  correct the situation --  or add an optional configuration setting
to fix the problem, and submit the improvement to the maintainer  in
the form of a patch.  :)

--
-JH

  By Date           By Thread