Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Need trusted NTP Sources
From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 19:08:26 -0600

On 2/9/2014 7:04 PM, Larry Sheldon wrote:
In the 1990s I found myself administering a campus network for a
University--the only people less prepared than I as everybody else.

In the 1990s I found myself administering a campus network for a
University--the only people less prepared than I Was everybody else.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators:

  By Date           By Thread