Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Off-Topic] Ubersmith
From: matt kelly <mjkelly () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 21:14:05 -0500

I'm also a bit leary of them now, considering they are owned by internap
after the voxel acquisition. I like their software and used it for years.
It just seems like they're trying to compete in the market of zuora and
others when they are something completely different.

I'm also surprised there have been no competitors to ubersmith in the data
center space.

Matt