Home page logo
/

nanog logo nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon Public Policy on Netflix
From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:34:39 -0700

My cells all operate as a single cohesive system with an actual central control (one brain).

Human bodies which do not have that property suffer badly from it.

There is no central brain managing what we call "THE internet" and my point isn't that INTERNETs don't exist, it's that
there's no particular one you can point to and call it "THE internet".

Owen