Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Small patch to add "add port" output from -v -v -v to XML format
From: "Max Schubert" <nmap () webwizarddesign com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 20:07:53 +50578934

Fyodor,

    Thanks for the explanation .. I wasn't aware that people have done shared
    library builds already ... your reasoning makes sense.  The XML interface
    is a more loosely-coupled interface between nmap and whatever external
    program is used to parse it .. and that is certainly the way to go when
    internals/features are changing rapidly :).

Regards,
Max