Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmapwin 1.3.0 acting funny
From: Andrew Steffek <ASteffek () amccorp com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:47:13 -0400

huh, my nmapwin 1.3.0 on my XP Prof. w/ SP1 acts funny. it stops every scan
if i use PING option because it fails the PING Probe tests. however, i can
Ping just fine from the host? no firewall running.

i have "force raw sockets" and "no pcap". all others are the norm

CMD: -sS -PT -PI  -p 1-490 -O -d -vv -T 3 --win_nopcap --win_forcerawsock
192.10.10.126

any ideas?

andrew

  By Date           By Thread