Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap 3.48 RPM includes SSL support?
From: Todd <nmap () chaka net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:50:58 -0400

Telneting to port 443 indicates that only SSL is enabled.
'GET /' simply hangs.

Yes, I had applied the patch before my build problem,
(as stated in my original post). I need to try explicitly
telling configure where my Kerberos header file are.
How do I do that? (feed a -I argument to configure?)

-Todd