Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NmapFE on OS X
From: Matt Burnett <marukka () mac com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 17:59:22 -0500

 You also might want to try the frontend i wrote. It uses OS X's native Cocoa API and unlike nmapfe it supports
graphical output of nmap's data. Its currently in beta 1, with beta 2 hopefully coming out in a few weeks. Its
available at http://homepage.mac.com/marukka please note that when launched it will display a blank window, just hit
the toolbar button in the upper right hand corner of the windows title bar and the toolbar will drop down and it will
then be fully functional. There are also screenshot available at the url listed above.