Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: win source version 3.50
From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 01:48:46 -0800

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 10:33:03AM +0100, iggy popal wrote:

      Are there any plans to release the source code of nmap 3.5 for
      windows ?
      or have anybody recently ported the source ??

I get this question surprisingly often.  The main Nmap source tarball
includes code for both platforms.  Compilation instructions are at
http://www.insecure.org/nmap/data/README-WIN32 .  Nmapwin (a frontend
that calls the Nmap binary) source code is available on the Nmap page
too, though honestly I haven't tried to build it.

Cheers,
-F