Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmap 3.50 problem on win xp
From: "icecold" <zerocold15 () cox net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:13:07 -0800

I resently got the nmap-3.50.zip for windows. I follo
wed the install instructions but every time i try to run nmap off of the command
line an error pops up saying that nmap.exe has encountered a problem and needs t
o shut down.I typed in "nmap -A -T4 scanme.insecure.org" in the command line to
run it.Email me back if you can with some advise.
Thank you.
zero15 () cox net

  By Date           By Thread