Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

MAC Address of target machines
From: Tim_Carr () i2 com
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:44:20 -0600

Hi - I've run into a situation where I'd like to get the MAC address of
all the machines on our network.  Unfortunately, using an ARP only works
for the current vlan I'm on.  How tough would it be to incorporate that
functionality into NMAP, or is that even possible?

Tim Carr
Office: 469/357-6554 --- Mobile:  214/755-8990

  By Date           By Thread