Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

NMAP 3.5 Winpcap 3.0
From: "Sean Warnock" <removeme_news () warnocksolutions com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:05:55 -0700

Please be nice as this is my first post to the list.  I'm looking for suggestions for trying to get a little
information on what nmap is doing during a scan.  I recently picked up a release canidate version of SP2 for Windows
XP.  Since applying the service pack nmap has no longer been finding any open reports.  I would like to provide more
information on this but I need a little help on what to do next.

Sean

  By Date           By Thread