Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap 3.51-TEST3: MAC address lookup & display
From: Andy Lutomirski <luto () stanford edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:26:30 -0700

Fyodor wrote:

There are a few issues that I'm hoping people can help with.  One is
Windows support for MAC address display.  Anyone want to give it a
try?  readip_pcap() or its subfunctions need to be changed to save the
link layer.  Then IPisDirectlyConnected must be enhanced to work on
Windows.  You will have to add MACLookup.cc and MACLookup.h to the
build file list.

Bah. In raw sock mode this information is not available. I'll give it a shot, though -- it shouldn't be that bad.

--Andy