Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap Error - rawrecv_open: SIO_RCVALL failed (10022) on device eth0
From: "Michael Bryant" <michaelbryant () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:43:56 +0100

Whe doing any scan with nmap I get the following error -
rawrecv_open: SIO_RCVALL failed (10022) on device eth0

I've been using it for a while and I've had no errors before. I have a wireless network card and an ethernet one, but I
use the wireless. Any ideas what's happened?

Thanks

  By Date           By Thread