Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap GUI
From: Adam Jones <ajones1 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:17:45 -0500

On 6/27/05, Emmanuel Goldstein <goldstein101 () gmail com> wrote:
Decepticonz Ltd. wrote:
| Nice idea man, but i chose nmap because it runs in command prompt, has
| a reall knoppix std feel to it, so fuck that idea.

And the useful part of your message is...?

- --

Completely agree. Decepticonz, the nmap gui is an idea that we've been
discusing for quite a long time. You don't like it, you shut up. It's
not you who's going to code it so if you have to fuck something, fuck
u.

The best weapon against trolls is and always will be silence. I
suggest we use it from here on out.