Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

icon file referenced by nmapfe.desktop missing in 0.95
From: Jonathan Smith <smithj () rpath com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 10:15:06 -0500

CheckDesktopFiles: /usr/share/applications/nmapfe.desktop says Icon=icon-network must exist, but it does not exist
anywhere in: /usr/share /usr/share/icons/

I can't seem to find this icon file anywhere. It is not included with nmap, nor is it included by the default icon sets
with GNOME/KDE. I would imagine that either the desktop file needs to be modified or the icon file included.

-smithj