Home page logo
/

nmap-dev logo Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NMAP Caps Typo
From: "赵雷" <zhaolei () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:23:01 +0800

Thanks for the catch.
I think Fyodor would make a modification to the fingerprint file.

Thank you~

Zhao Lei

On 3/8/06, Yudson, Marc CTR MDA/ION <Marc.Yudson.CTR () mda mil> wrote:
Hello all,

When performing NMAP OS fingerprinting on a large scale, with the
intention of performing trend analysis, I have found a capitalization
typo for the Microsoft Windows 2003 Server SP1 OS. 99% of you guys
probably don't care, but it was throwing off some of my data. Thought
I'd throw it out there.

OS:                            MIcrosoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
OS:                            MIcrosoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
OS:                            MIcrosoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
OS:                            MIcrosoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
OS:                            MIcrosoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
OS:                            MIcrosoft Windows 2003 Server SP1
OS:                            MIcrosoft Windows 2003 Server SP1

Thanks,

Marc Yudson